ALL INDIA MEN’S WELFARE ASSOCIATION (AIMWA)
Nationwide Boycott of Family Courts
On 18 June 2010 – Friday before FATHERS’ DAY
All India Men’s Welfare Association (AIMWA) is an organization formed to protect the Constitutional and Human Rights of Men and Boys. We fight against gender discrimination, legal terrorism and every other form of abuse suffered by men and boys.
AIMWA calls upon all organizations and individuals working towards welfare of the family to join our Nationwide Boycott of the Family Courts on 18 June 2010 – the Friday before Fathers’ Day – as a sign of protest against the Family Court system which blatantly discriminates against fathers, heartlessly separates them from and prevents their access to their own children.
Boycott Family Courts!
Protest the creation of a fatherless society!
- Are you deprived of your right as a biological father to love and care for your child?
- Are you being forced to pay huge sums of money for supporting your child you are never allowed to see?
- Have false allegations of abuse been heaped on you to paint you as an unfit husband and father?
- Has the mother of your child embroiled you in multiple legal battles to eliminate you from your child’s life?
- Have you lost contact with your child due to ex-parte orders based solely on the allegations of your child’s mother?
- Does the mother of your child brazenly disobey your visitation rights without legal repercussions?
- Have you been labelled or fear being labelled a “kidnapper” for trying to make contact with your own child?
- Are you constantly threatened of arrest or physical harm unless you give up your desire to see your child?
- Have you been driven to bankruptcy and forced to give up fighting for your child’s custody?
Denying you access to your own child is abuse of human rights.
Depriving a child of the love and care of one parent is abuse of child rights.
- Join our Nationwide Boycott of Family Courts on 18 June 2010 as a symbol of protest against the creation of a fatherless society!
- Sign the accompanying Petition listing out the changes we demand from the Family Court system in child custody matters!
- Refuse to pay maintenance and child support unless the aforementioned demands are met!
- Settle for nothing less than free and fair access to your child and an equal opportunity to build a meaningful relationship with your child!